Tuesday, December 28, 2021

The 10 Best Soups of 2021

    The best soup recipes of 2021 are in and you'll find some classics and others that will soon become your favorites. Search the list and leave a message in the comments letting us know which one is your favorite!

    Here is the top 10 list in no particular order: 

   1.  The Ultimate Potato Soup Recipe.

     I LOVE potato soup.  To me, it is one of the most satisfying; most comforting of all soups.  This recipe makes a huge pot of creamy, delicious, and amazing potato soup.  


 

2.  Creamy Chicken Taco Soup.   

     We enjoy this creamy chicken taco soup recipe a lot.  It is quick and easy to make and tastes delicious.  I made a pot of this the other day and Bub ate the entire pot (over the course of a few days) by himself.  


3.  One Pot Chicken and Rice Soup.
     This will be one of the easiest soup recipes you will ever make.  You just have to throw some chicken, veggies, and stock into a pot and simmer until it is done.  So simple.  So easy.  It is perfect for those nights you are chilled to the bone or just not feeling well.  It will definitely pick you up!


 

4.  Super Good Chili Recipe.

        I have several chili recipes but this is, by far, the best one I make.  It is delicious!

 


 

5.  No Soak 15 Bean Soup Recipe.

     This is another meal that I shared on my Wednesday "what's for dinner" post on my Facebook page.  The post got a lot of comments and even more requests for the recipe so here it is.

 


 

6.  Ham and beans soup recipe.

        There is nothing like a big pot of beans with ham to warm you up.  It is a real staple each winter in our home.  It is filling and makes a great meal when served with some of my cast iron skillet cornbread!



7.  Old Fashioned Ground Beef Stew.

    I have nurtured and tweaked this recipe over the past 30 years and have it perfected.  It is hearty, delicious and inviting.

  


8. Homemade Tomato Soup.

   My youngest son loves tomato soup.  He would eat it every day if we would let him.  I hate him eating the store-bought variety because of all the extra ingredients and sodium that they put into it.  I prefer to make my family homemade tomato soup.
 

 
 
     I love this soup anytime of the year for any occasion but it is especially good when I have been feeling ill.  It really hits the spot and makes me feel better too.  It is a true comfort food that is scrumptious and filling. 
 

 
 
     This soup looks similar to the one above but there are distinct differences and each deserve a spot on this top 10 list.
 
    This is a thick and flavorful soup.  It is easy to put together and turns out so marvelously.  I literally LOVE this soup and eat the leftovers over the next few days for every meal until it is all gone.  It is THAT good!
 

 
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...