Friday, October 16, 2020

True Southern Pimento Cheese Spread Recipe

    People are always asking for my Pimento Cheese recipe so to appease the masses and save myself some time, I am sharing the recipe here today.  This is a true Southern classic and makes the perfect sandwich spread.  My boys love to eat it on tortillas but it great on homemade bread too.  I even like it with celery sticks. 

 


Southern Pimento Cheese Spread

5 c. grated Cheddar cheese or Colby Jack cheese

2 c. mayonnaise

1/4 c. chopped pimentos

8 oz. cream cheese, softened

2 T. Worcestershire sauce

1 T. sugar

1 tsp. garlic powder

1 tsp. onion powder

1/2 tsp. salt

1/2 tsp. pepper

1/2 tsp. paprika

 

    Mix all ingredients together, except for the pimentos.  After mixed up real good, fold in the pimentos.  Chill for an hour or two before serving.

 


    If you love cheese, you'll love my Homemade Creamy Macaroni & Cheese recipe too! 



Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...