Friday, December 3, 2021

Super Easy Peaches and Cream Salad Recipe

    


     This peaches and cream salad is super easy to make and only takes a few minutes to make.  It turns out luscious and makes a great side dish for church socials, family get-togethers or just for a family weeknight side. 

 

    In a large bowl, mix together the dry pudding mix and the yogurt.  I used a whisk so it broke up all the clumps and it just combines better with a whisk in my opinion. 

    Once it is all smooth, fold in the Cool Whip topping and then fold in the peaches. 

    Serve immediately or store in your refrigerator until needed, up to 3 days.  

    I prefer to let it chill for a few hours first.  Sometimes I add in a few chopped pecans or crushed up pretzels for a bit of a crunch.

    Serves 12 with each serving having about 30 carbs.  

 

    Be sure to also check out my recipe for Strawberry Jell-o Fluff Salad and my recipe for Southern Pimento Cheese Spread.

 



 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...