Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Homemade Catalina Dressing Recipe

    This homemade Catalina dressing recipe is so easy and so tasty that you will want to make it over and over again because you will love it more than store-bought.  Use it to brighten up any fresh garden salad or use it for another simple dish that needs a great tangy sauce, such as over your favorite casserole for extra zip!

 

    Even though this recipe is simple, it turns out so divine and tasty.  It tastes so fresh and is thrown together with items found in about any home pantry.  I truly love it and love it on all of my salads.   Making things from scratch makes me feel better about what I am feeding my family.  I know exactly what goes into the food and I can omit things that I don't want to add.

 

Homemade Catalina Dressing

  1/2 c. vegetable oil

1/4 c. ketchup

1/4 c. sugar

1/4 c. apple cider vinegar

1 1/2 T. Worcestershire sauce

1/2 tsp. onion powder

1/2 tsp. paprika

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 tsp. pepper


    Put all the ingredients into a blender or food processor.  Pulse until it is all mixed up together and looks smooth.  Store in a Mason jar in your refrigerator until ready to use.  It can be stored in the refrigerator for 7-10 days.

 


        If you like this recipe, try my Homemade Ranch Dressing, my Homemade Italian Dressing, Homemade Thousand Island Salad Dressing, my Homemade French Dressing or my Homemade Oil and Vinegar Dressing.  

 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...