Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Simple and Delicious Green Beans Recipe

             


    This is a really quick and delicious way to cook green beans.  My youngest son who is autistic doesn’t really care for green beans but if I cook them this way, he loves them.  He said just plain green beans are boring but these have so much flavor.  

 



    Combine all the ingredients in a large sauce pan.  Heat over medium heat for 15 minutes.  Serve and enjoy!
 

 
     Be sure to check out my recipe for green beans and potatoes and my complete chicken dinner cooked in a crock pot.



Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...