I love BLT’s and I love pasta salad so thinking about how great a BLT Pasta Salad would be was a no-brainer. So fresh & delicious!
- 5 c. romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 1 ½ c. homemade ranch dressing or store-bought
- 1 (12-16 oz.) box cooked pasta (bow tie or spirals I like the best)
- 6 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tomatoes, chopped or can cut up a nice amount of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ tsp. pepper
NOTE: Instead of ranch dressing, you can replace it with mayonnaise if you prefer.
In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, cooked and drained pasta, bacon, tomatoes, and pepper. Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat. Serve and enjoy.