Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Delicious Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe


    I love this pasta salad.  It’s super easy to throw together and is packed full of flavor.  Be sure to use my recipe for Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing because it really pushes the flavor of this pasta salad over the edge.  It is so delicious and no matter what event I take this dish to, it is always finished off right away and I get tons of compliments.  Taste it and see why!

 


·        12-16 oz. pasta (I use rotini)

·        2 lg. hearts of Romaine lettuce, rinsed and chopped

·        1 ½ lbs. chicken, cooked and chopped up

·        1 c. cherry tomatoes

·        1 c. seasoned croutons

·        ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese

·        ¼ c. mayonnaise

·        ¼ c. sour cream

·        1 T. lemon juice

·        ½ tsp. salt

·        ¼ tsp. pepper

·        Caesar salad dressing, click here to use my homemade version

 

Boil your pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse the pasta under cold water. In a large serving bowl, stir all the ingredients and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.  I like to serve this right away because I think it tastes best this way.  

Serve this Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad dish along with an Italian Sub Sandwich, some BBQ ribs, on a Pulled Pork Sandwich or even with a Grilled Cheese & Turkey Sandwich

 




 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...