Wednesday, April 13, 2022

The Perfect Main Course for your Easter Dinner

    To me and my family, there is nothing more synonymous with Easter dinner than a lovely, juicy, and delicious ham! This is the recipe we use EVERY single year.  Your ham will turn out moist and so tantalizing that it will be hard to stop eating it, even after you are stuffed.  Everyone who has ever tried my ham begs for the recipe so that is why I am sharing it with y'all today!  Click here to be directed to my recipe:  Pineapple and Honey Glazed Ham.

 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...