Sunday, March 27, 2022

April Fool's Day

   


    With April Fool's Day quickly approaching I just wanted to share with you a fun prank I pulled on my boys 10 years ago.  They sill laugh when they think back and remember it.  What fun things have you pulled on your kids or other for April Fool's Day?  I would love to hear about them down below in the comment section.

Here is the link to the original post: https://countrifiedhicks.blogspot.com/2012/07/fun-prank-to-pull-on-your-kids.html

 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...