Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fun Prank to Pull on Your Kids

        If your kids are anything like my kids, then you are constantly being pranked by them.  My children are always pulling innocent little pranks on me like everyday is April Fool's Day.  Last night, I got them!  Revenge is sweet!!
 Here is what you need:

    1.  Blue toothpaste
    2.  your child's toothbrush
    3.  blue food coloring
    4.  orajel or some other mouth numbing stuff

fun pranks to pull on people, fun pranks to pull on your kids, april fools jokes,
Stuff you will need for the prank


      Sneak into the bathroom and put 1-2 drops of food coloring on their toothbrush bristles.  Then take the numbing stuff and put a small amount in between the bristles and then the toothpaste.  Call them in to brush their teeth and then get ready to laugh!   (Just do not do this right before school because if you use too much of the food coloring, it will take 2 more brushings to get all the color off.  Here is how my 2 boys looked after the prank.  They both were good sports and admitted I got them good.

fun pranks to pull on people, fun pranks to pull on your kids, april fools jokes,
Brandon, 14, and his blue teeth

fun pranks to pull on people, fun pranks to pull on your kids, april fools jokes,
Ronny, 7, and his face.   He is a messy brusher.  lol

    Have you ever pulled a great prank on your spouse or kids?  I would love to hear about it.

Hugs from the country!

Follow us on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Pinterest



Here is another blog you might like:
All the small stuff
The better Mom
lowercase letters
      

2 comments:

  1. This is just too funny. My boys are still to young to prank but when they get older I may just pull this one on them! Thanks for the follows BTW i am now following you back as well. =] (Confessions Of A Stay At Home Mom)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, I think it is important to act silly and play with them. As long as no one gets hurt and no feelings are hurt, what the heck! Thanks for following me!
      Melody

      Delete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...