Sunday, January 16, 2022

Happy Birthday to my Firstborn Son

         

                                              Bub and his dog.

     Gosh, it is so hard to believe that it has been 24 years since God blessed me with my firstborn son.  Brandon, aka “Bub” brings so much joy, laughter and blessings to me, Ron and to his little brother a Ronny.  He and Ronny truly are best friends and life is NEVER boring with Bub in my life.

             As each year passes, you become more and more a fine young man of such integrity.  I celebrate your birthday because ever since you arrived in this world you have added such value and joy to my life.   People often say that when you have a baby your life is over but that is not true for me.  My life finally began for real and gained meaning once I had my boys!

  

    We have had so very many great times and I cherish the memories that have been made with you.  I will always be here for you and you will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart.  I don't think I could live my life now without you in it....

 Everyone, please pray for blessings to rain down on my son today and for the years to come. 
    

    To get a glance of why I am so proud of my son, please check out a few of his sermons that are up on Youtube.  Bub became a preacher when he was just 18.  




Here also are a few videos of him playing his bass. He is self-taught.

 

 
 

 
As a tribute to Bub, we are fixing some of his favorite foods…mini cherry cheesecakes and my homemade potato salad.
 

Feel free to leave Bub a comment down below. 
 
 

Follow me on Youtube
Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday 🎉🎉🎈🎈 to Bub!!! I hope he enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...