Sunday, May 15, 2022

Baked Rosemary Ranch Chicken Recipe

        This Rosemary Ranch Chicken recipe will become your new favorite recipe because it is quite literally be the BEST chicken you will ever eat!  Even the pickiest of eaters will love it.  I make this at least once a week because it is so easy to throw together and my family is always excited for the meal and never get bored with the flavors. 

 

  • 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • ½ c. ranch dressing (I use homemade ranch dressing)
  • ¼ c. olive oil
  • ¼ c. Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 T. rosemary
  • 1 T. distilled white vinegar
  • 1 tsp. lemon juice
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • ½ tsp. pepper

 

Pour in the ranch dressing, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and lemon juice into a gallon-sized baggie.  Be sure to seal the bag well and then shake well to mix the ingredients together.  Open the baggie and put the chicken breasts inside, seal and place in your refrigerator for at least 2 hours.  I often let my chicken marinate over night.  The longer you allow the chicken to marinate, the more flavorful and tender it will turn out.

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.  As your oven is heating up, remove the chicken from the baggie and discard the baggie.  In a skillet with a bit of oil added, sear the chicken on each side for about 3 minutes per side.  Transfer to a cake pan and then salt and pepper the chicken and bake for about 10 minutes or until juices run clear and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.

 

Serves 6 with each serving having about 3 grams of carbs.

Serve this chicken with a lovely Apple Spinach Salad, herbed rice, a glass of Peach Tea, and a slice of White Wacky Cake to make the perfect meal. 

 





If you give this recipe a try, please take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram @countrifiedhicks and use the hashtag #countrifiedhicks so I don't miss seeing your post! Also, please leave me a comment and let me know you were here!  I love to hear from my readers.

 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...