Monday, May 16, 2022

Quick and Easy Pickled Cucumbers

    This quick and easy pickled cucumber recipe is a great cooling addition to any warm weather meal. 

 

 

  • 1 seedless cucumber, sliced very thin (peeled or unpeeled)
  • ¼ c. distilled white vinegar
  • 1 T. sugar
  • 1 ½ tsp. dill
  • 1 tsp. minced garlic
  • Pinch of salt
  • Pinch of pepper

 

Stir all of the ingredients together in a medium sized serving bowl.  Serve immediately or let them marinate in the refrigerator until ready to serve.   

 These cucumbers are great for serving alongside of a burger or a grilled cheese and turkey sandwich, along with some homemade potato salad and some Apple Iced Tea.

 





            If you give this recipe a try, please take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram @countrifiedhicks and use the hashtag #countrifiedhicks so I don't miss seeing your post! Also, please leave me a comment and let me know you were here!  I love to hear from my readers. 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...