Sunday, May 29, 2022

Refreshing Cream of Mango Soup Recipe

    This mango soup is so creamy, refreshing, and overall delightful.  It is easy to make and is perfect to enjoy in the warm spring and summer months. 

  • 2 mangoes, peeled, cubed and with seeds removed
  • 1 ½ c. half-and-half (or can substitute with sour cream)
  • ¼ c. sugar
  • 1 tsp. grated ginger
  • 1 lemon, zested and juiced
  • Cumin seeds or mustard seeds, as garnishment (optional)

Place all the ingredients, except for the seeds (if using), into a food processor or blender.  Blend up until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refrigerate until it is chilled then serve and enjoy.  Sprinkle on the seeds as a garnishment, if desired, right before serving.  You can also garnish with a fresh strawberry or raspberries.

 


      I like to serve a piece of naan bread with it.  

 


     Be sure to check out some of my other recipes, including Homemade Egg Salad, Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup, Southern Ham Salad, or Chicken Salad.  All are so good and tried, tested and loved by my family and friends. 

 

 


 

If you give this recipe a try, please take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram @countrifiedhicks and use the hashtag #countrifiedhicks so I don't miss seeing your post! Also, please leave me a comment and let me know you were here!  I love to hear from my readers.

 


Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...