Sunday, June 12, 2022

Heavenly No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream

            I love homemade ice cream but hate the recipes that call for pulling out the ice cream freezer and adding rock salt and taking forever to churn the ice cream.  I also don’t like the recipes that call for a bunch of egg yolks or ones that make you stand over the stove top and cook for a while.  I prefer easy and that is what this recipe produces.  An easy, no-churn chocolate ice cream that tastes heavenly.

 

1 can evaporated milk

2 qt. Chocolate milk

16 oz. whipped topping (homemade or similar to Cool-Whip)

1/8 tsp. salt

 

            Blend all ingredients together.  Pour into a container (I used a bread pan) and place into your refrigerator’s freezer department.  Allow the ice cream to harden over several hours.  When set, enjoy!

 


              This ice cream is perfect as is but you can adapt it by adding in some chocolate chips, chopped up sandwich cookies, or some marshmallows.  I love it with chocolate syrup or hot fudgeover the top

 

    If you give this recipe a try, please take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram @countrifiedhicks and use the hashtag #countrifiedhicks so I don't miss seeing your post!

 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...