Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Easy Raspberry Lemonade Recipe

            This is a super refreshing drink that is sweet, tangy and delicious.  So bright and beautiful. 

 

 

  • 16 oz. bag raspberries, thawed or 2 c. fresh raspberries
  • 2 (12 oz.) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
  • 2 liter bottle of club soda, chilled
  • ¼ c. sugar (or more, to taste)
  • Lemon wedges (optional, for garnish)
  • Raspberries (optional, for garnish)
  • Mint leaves (optional, for garnish)
 

Place the raspberries, lemonade concentrate and sugar into a blender.  Blend until puréed and well blended.  Strain and pour the mixture into a gallon pitcher.  Pour in the club soda and stir.  Chill or serve over ice immediately.  

 

 

    Try out more of my specialty summer drinks such as Iced Hibiscus Tea.


 


Or try out my recipe for Refreshing Southern Peach Iced Tea.

 


Or everyone’s favorite Homemade Cherry Limeade.

 


    If you give this recipe a try, please take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram @countrifiedhicks and use the hashtag #countrifiedhicks so I don't miss seeing your post! Also, please leave me a comment and let me know you were here!  I love to hear from my readers.

 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...