Monday, June 20, 2022

Simple & Yummy Honey Mustard

            This simple honey mustard recipe makes a flavorful condiment that can be put together in under 5 minutes with just a few ingredients.  It turns out creamy and smooth.  Try it out for yourself and you’ll never go back to store-bought again.

  • ½ c. brown mustard or yellow mustard or spicy brown mustard
  • ¼ c. honey
  • 2 T. mayonnaise
  • 1T. distilled white vinegar or apple cider vinegar
  • ¼ tsp. paprika or cayenne pepper

Whisk together all the ingredients together and serve immediately or refrigerate until you are ready to use it.  It can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to a month.

I like to use the honey mustard on pork chops.


 

It is also good on a wedge salad.

 

 

Or as a dip for French fries



 It’s also great on a baked potato

 


One tablespoon has approximately 5 grams of carbs. 

If you give this recipe a try, please take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram @countrifiedhicks and use the hashtag #countrifiedhicks so I don't miss seeing your post! Also, please leave me a comment and let me know you were here!  I love to hear from my readers. 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...