Saturday, June 25, 2022

My MOST POPULAR Recipe for Summer

    My most popular recipe for summer by far is my recipe for Southern Pimento Cheese Spread.  Of all my summer type recipes, this recipe is viewed more than all the others.  

    It is too hot to heat up the kitchen.  It's really too hot to be outside cooking on the grill to.  This is a quick and easy meal that really packs on the flavor and is loved by kids and adults alike! 

    This recipe is so popular because it is a true Southern classic and goes great on homemade bread, tortillas or even on celery sticks.  It comes together quickly so even if you have just a few minutes, you can still provide your family with a great meal.  

    Grab the recipe here--->Southern Pimento Cheese Spread and thank you for stopping by my blog!

 


Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...