Friday, June 17, 2022

Fresh Delicious Mango Salsa Recipe

            This is such a tasty mango salsa recipe.  It is so beautiful and has such vibrant colors that it looks almost too pretty to eat. 

 

  • 1-2 fresh mangos, diced (about 2 cups)
  • 4 plum or Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
  • 1 small onion, diced (I used a sweet yellow onion)
  • 1 jalapeƱo, seeds removed and diced
  • 1 T. olive oil
  • 1 T. lemon juice
  • 1 T. lime juice
  • 2 tsp. minced garlic
  • 2 tsp. fresh cilantro, minced (stems and all)
  • 1 tsp. salt

Combine all the ingredients together and then refrigerate for 3-4 hours or serve immediately. 

 

 

Serve this mango salsa with some shrimp.

 


 

Or on some homemade flatbread.


 

Or over some chicken.



 If you give this recipe a try, please take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram @countrifiedhicks and use the hashtag #countrifiedhicks so I don't miss seeing your post! Also, please leave me a comment and let me know you were here!  I love to hear from my readers.

 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...