Thursday, June 9, 2022

Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe


        If you are craving some yummy hot chocolate but the weather is just too warm, then this recipe is the solution.  It’s a delicious twist on a classic hot chocolate.  There is nothing quite like drinking this creamy, cool, chocolatey drink on a warm spring day!

 


 

In a blender, add in the crushed ice or frozen milk cubes, milk, hot chocolate mix, and sugar.  Blend on high speed until smooth.  Pour into a mug or cup and top with the whipped topping and chocolate syrup, if desired, and enjoy.

             If you give this recipe a try, please take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram @countrifiedhicks and use the hashtag #countrifiedhicks so I don't miss seeing your post! Also, please leave me a comment and let me know you were here!  I love to hear from my readers.

If you like this recipe, you have to try my Homemade Cherry Limeade.

 


Or my Refreshing Southern Iced Peach Tea Recipe.

 


Or even my Old Fashioned Blackberry Lemonade Recipe.

 


Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...