Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Addictive Corn Salsa Recipe


    This corn salsa is so easy to make and it totally addictive.  It’s so fresh tasting and has such bright colors that you will be blown away by the flavor.  Every time I bring it to a picnic or potluck, I always get rave reviews.  

 

  • 2 (15 oz.) can corn (or about 3 c. fresh corn kernels)
  • 1 (15 oz.) can black beans (optional)
  • 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies, drained
  • 1 (2.5 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
  • 4 green onions, finely diced
  • 2 med. Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
  • 1-2 jalapeƱo peppers, seeds removed and finely chopped
  • 1 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
  • ½ med. onion, finely chopped
  • 1/3 c. olive oil
  • ¼ c. lime juice
  • 2 T. distilled white vinegar
  • 1 T. cilantro, finely chopped
  • ¼ tsp. salt
  • ¼ tsp. pepper
  • ¼ tsp. cumin
  • ¼ tsp. garlic powder

Mix all ingredients together and serve.

 


             Goes great in  or on burritos.


 

            As a side for burgers.


 

            On top of a lovely chicken breast

 

            

      If this recipe inspires you to make homemade salsa, here some more for you to try out:

 

If you give this recipe a try, please take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram @countrifiedhicks and use the hashtag #countrifiedhicks so I don't miss seeing your post! Also, please leave me a comment and let me know you were here!  I love to hear from my readers.  


Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...