Sunday, October 11, 2020

Microwave Chocolate Brownie in a Mug

       I love desserts and share many recipes on my blog for full size cakes, pies, fruit breads, cookies, brownies and more.  My mother-in-law enjoys my recipes but she lives alone now that her husband is gone.  She wanted me to come up with some single serving desserts and that is just what I have done.  This single serving brownie is chocolatey and indulgent.  It truly takes just a few minutes and is a cup of pure heaven.  

 


 Microwave Chocolate Brownie in a Mug

 

  •  1/4 c. all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 c. + 1 tsp. brown sugar
  • 3 T. cocoa powder
  • 3 T. milk
  •  2 T. butter
  • 2 tsp. chocolate chips (optional)
  • 1/4 tsp. vanilla
  • pinch of salt
  • pinch of cinnamon
  • pinch of instant coffee (optional)


     In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients.




 Pour or scoop the mixture into a microwavable safe mug. 



      Microwave 45-60 seconds, depending on your microwave.  It should be moist looking when done, not dry.  It may not look done, but it is.  Allow to cool for a minute or two and enjoy.  Goes great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, drizzled with a bit of chocolate syrup.  Yum!

    
    Two other single serving recipes you are sure to love are my Chocolate Chip Recipe for One.  It makes just 2-3 cookies and takes only 15 minutes from start-to-finish and my Peanut Butter Mug Cake without using flour recipe,
 

 



Follow me on Youtube
Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...