To try to make your life easier, I have compiled some easy recipes to make your weeknights run smoother. Each of these recipes are tried and true. Make one. Make all. Enjoy and feel good about making yourself and your family a wonderful homecooked meal!
1. Roast Dinner in a Cast Iron Skillet. A complete meal cooked in your cast iron skillet. The roast is juicy and tender and the entire meal is scrumptious!
2. A Complete Chicken Dinner cooked in a Crock Pot! Crock pot cooking is a great way to conserve time and energy. Throw all the ingredients into the crock pot in the morning and a delicious meal awaits you when you are ready for supper! Win-Win!
3. Foil Pack Barbecue Chicken with Vegetables! I love cooking meals in foil packs. You get a great dinner with virtually no clean up.
4. Pizza Tater Tot Casserole. I love any and all kinds of tater tot casseroles but this one sure is a huge hit with the entire family. Mixing together 2 family favorites, pizza and tater tots, you can not go wrong.
5. Smoked Sausage & Brussels Sprouts Skillet Meal. A super, easy dinner to prepare and one that everyone should love.
6. Easy Homemade Tostados. Another easy meal. Quick to make and enjoy. The longest part is assembling them but well worth the time.
7. Garlic Steak and Potato Foil Pack Dinner. Another foil pack dinner that is full of flavor and little clean up. These are also known as hobo meals. Love them!