Sunday, November 10, 2019

Soft & Chewy No Sugar Added Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

     Oatmeal raisin cookies are an old stand-by.  People either hate them or love them but everyone at least knows the cookie and has an opinion about it.  I am trying to find good sugar free recipes since my husband and I are both insulin-dependent diabetics and when I can't find a good recipe, I just create my own.  Today I am sharing my sugar free version of this delicious cookie.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe, best ever recipe, vanishing oatmeal raisin  cookie recipe, sugar free oatmeal raisin cookie recipe,


No Sugar Added Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

 2 1/2 c. oats
1 1/2 c. raisins
1 1/4 c. flour
3/4 c. butter, softened
1 c. sugar substitute (I used Stevia)
3 lg. eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt

    Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.  In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.  Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.  Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.  

   If you like these, then you'll love my Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies and my Sugar Free Spiced Chocolate Cookies!

Follow us on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...