Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Fabulous Sugar Free Blueberry Coffee Cake

      I am always on the look-out for good sugar free recipes but they are not so easy to find.  When my hubby or I am craving a new recipe and I cannot find one, I just come up with one on my own.  This is the case for today's recipe.  We wanted a yummy dessert bread but needed it to be sugar free so this is what I created.  It tastes so good and your family won't even miss the "real sugar".






Fabulous Sugar Free Blueberry Coffee Cake
 
For the cake:
 
 3 c. flour
1 3/4 c. blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1 1/2 c. sugar substitute (I used Stevia)
1 1/4 c. milk
3/4 c. butter, softened
3 eggs
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla
 
For the topping:
1 1/2 c. brown sugar substitute
3/4 c. flour
1/4 c. butter, softened 
1 T. cinnamon 

      Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  Grease and flour a 9" x13" cake pan.

     In a large bowl, stir together the cake ingredients, except for the blueberries.  Stir well and then fold in the blueberries.  Spread into the cake pan.

     Prepare the topping by mixing together the ingredients.  It should become a crumble.  Sprinkle it on top of the cake, (before it goes into the oven). 

     Bake for 35-40 minutes or until it is done.  Check for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center and if it comes out clean, it is done.



      Serve warm.

     Serves 12.  Each serving has 37 carbs.
 
Be sure to also try my delicious Sugar Free Chocolate Cake!
 

 

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...