Sunday, January 28, 2018
20 of My Best Game Day Appetizers
I don't watch the Super Bowl but I sure do appreciate good Game Day snacks! Good food is what I appreciate the most! So, whether you are going to watch the Super Bowl or not, you can still "score" you up some great food ideas from the following!
1. Chili: nothing beats a big pot of chili!
2. Most men don't want some little finger sandwiches--they want full meat sandwiches, so feed their bellies with some Pulled Pork Sandwiches!
4. Cheerios Candy...easy to make and tastes good too.
5. Chocolate Covered Bacon...you can't go wrong when you combine these two favorites.
6. Nothing beats the salty goodness of Potato chips.
7. These Ham Sliders are so yummy and can be ready to eat in less than 30 minutes.
8. Forgo making up a batch of chocolate chip cookies and make up some Chunky Chocolate Chip bars instead.
10. What pairs better with Chili than some Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread?!
11. Pickle Sushi: I know this may sound weird or gross but trust me on this. It is delicious and almost addicting. It the perfect snack. It is salty. It is cheesy. It's a bit sour. All the good stuff, all rolled up into one. It truly is the most addictive snack and one in which you never even knew you wanted.
12. A big hit at any party: Tangy BBQ Lil Smokies.
14. Nothing screams Game Day better than Pizza and nothing beats a good Homecooked Pizza that is made with homemade sauce and homemade, made-from-scratch pizza dough.
15. For those who prefer something a little lighter, serve some Baked Lemon Shrimp.
16. No holiday/party is complete (at least to me) is Homemade Reeses.
17. For all you non-alcoholic drinkers and for the kiddos, serve up some refreshing Sparkling Pineapple Punch.
18. Another good fluff recipe is Oreo Fluff.
19. Who cares it is still winter time, anytime is a good time for Homemade Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream.
20. Egg Salad Sandwiches.
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on g+
Follow us on linkedin
This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style. It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...
People are always asking for my Pimento Cheese recipe so to appease the masses and save myself some time, I am sharing the recipe here ...
I love easy and not much is easier than mixing up some mix-in-a-jar recipes. Not only do they make wonderful gifts but they are also ...
I like having many kinds of "mix-in-a-jar" meals around. My goal is to have 365 of them made up, one for every day of the y...