- to get a better harvest from our garden
- acquire more solar panels
- acquire some dairy goats
- learn to make goat cheese (once we get the goats)
- dehydrate and can even more this year
- hatch more chicks to increase our flock
- get more ducks and raise for meat and eggs
- get more rabbits and start meat production
- increase amount of fodder we grow
- finish the windmill
- add more fruit trees to the property
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
2014 Goals for our Homestead
Two thousand and thirteen was a good year but I have big plans for 2014. I hope we can accomplish a lot. My goals for our homestead for 2014 are:
Goals for my blog are to do more giveaways this year and continue writing posts that engage and entertain my followers.
What are your goals for your homestead or life?
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Pinterest
Other blogs you may like:
This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style. It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...
People are always asking for my Pimento Cheese recipe so to appease the masses and save myself some time, I am sharing the recipe here ...
I love easy and not much is easier than mixing up some mix-in-a-jar recipes. Not only do they make wonderful gifts but they are also ...
I like having many kinds of "mix-in-a-jar" meals around. My goal is to have 365 of them made up, one for every day of the y...