Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Ronny's Thoughts on Covid-19

   The idea below was shown on Facebook and it made a lot of sense. 



  I "interviewed" Ronny and his video is below.  Remember that Ronny is autistic.  


    Here is a funny, feel-good-story that I think you will like.  Love the innocent nature of children and how they think and how they "interpret" what we say in funny ways. "Kids say the Darnedest things".




Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on 
Instagram 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ronny. You are very right that this virus is dangerous. Keep on using that Germ X. I am a nurse and my patients are very sick.
    Sheila in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate all you nurses and others who are having to work. Stay safe and we will be praying for you and your patients.

      Delete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...