Thursday, April 2, 2020

Bub Giving His Thoughts on Covid-19

   Yesterday I shared with everyone Ronny sharing his fears over Covid-19.  Today, my 22 year old son Brandon (aka "Bub") is talking with us over his thoughts with Covid-19.  Please take a look and share your thoughts with us. 


     If you would like to see some fascinating videos that Bub has done before on how to "hew" wood into lumber.  Below is his 1st video over it.





Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on 
Instagram 

2 comments:

  1. Very wise young man. The nice thing about living in the country- part of our day can still be normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so Carol! And I agree, that is a very good part of living in the country.

      Delete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...