Wednesday, January 1, 2020

My Most Popular Recipe EVER!!!!

    I have been sharing my recipes since 2012 and the following is my post popular recipe EVER!

 easy way to cook a turkey, Honeysuckle White, how to cook turkey breast in a crock pot, slow cooker turkey breast, most popular recipe ever, popular recipe 2020



        It is a recipe that allows you to cook a juicy, flavorful turkey breast without a lot of work.  It turns out perfectly each time.  Never again will you have to serve a dry piece of meat with no flavor.   

      This recipe has been viewed well over 40,000 times since I originally posted it. 

One reader said:
    "This is the best turkey breast ever!!! Thank you!" 

While another reader said:
      "Did this last Thanksgiving and am preparing to do it again for Easter. SO delicious! Thank you for the instructions!"

    Check out the recipe here:  Read on Cooking Turkey Breast in the Crock Pot! 


Enjoy!


Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on Instagram 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...