Friday, March 8, 2019

Hewing--Part 2

    My oldest son, Bub, loves to work outside and enjoys making things.  He is all about doing things the "old fashioned" way and hates using power tools.  He enjoys it and is quite good at it.  We recently shared Part One of a video that he made on "hewing lumber".   Here is part 2 of the video.
 I think you will find it quite enjoyable and learn a lot from him.



    Enjoy it!

Follow us on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on Instagram 


I shared this post with the following blogs and link parties:
The Blogger's Pit Stop

1 comment:

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...