Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Another Baby Girl

   Last night at about 6:30 p.m. our Pygmy Fainting Goat "Daisy Mae" gave birth to a blue eyed little girl that we have named "Ellie Mae".  She is such a cutie.  "Little Moo" is the daddy and he is such a good buck for us.  He throws out girls mainly and often times they have blue eyes.  That makes u 4 girls and 1 boy born so far and we still have 4 more goats due in the next week.  I love this time of year!

baby goats, birth of a baby goat, pygmy fainting goats, spring on the homestead,
Daisy Mae

baby goats, birth of a baby goat, pygmy fainting goats, spring on the homestead,
Little Moo


baby goats, birth of a baby goat, pygmy fainting goats, spring on the homestead,
Ellie Mae & Daisy Mae

baby goats, birth of a baby goat, pygmy fainting goats, spring on the homestead,    
Ellie Mae

    Isn't she a cutie????

You can find the posts about the other babies born here recently here and here

Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on Instagram 

2 comments:

  1. I want you to know that I love your blog and enjoy reading your story. From an old country girl myself, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad Cindy! So glad you stopped by and hope to hear from you again real soon!

      Delete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...