Wednesday, April 29, 2015

McCormick Consumer Testing

   I have been a member of the McCormick Consumer Testing program for several years.  The company sends you a survey occasionally to fill out, generally over their spices and you just give them your opinion.  They often send out samples of new spices they want you to try out also.  I enjoy it because I love trying out new products and they don't overwhelm you with a ton of emails or surveys.  You may get one a month at the most.  Often, they have mini contests and you can win Amazon gift cards and nice prizes.  Last year I won an Apple Ipad Air 2 from them.  I was ecstatic!

McCormick Consumer Testing, samples program,

    If you would like to join, they currently are accepting new members.  Just click on the link McCormick Consumer Testing and please enter my name (Melody Gravitt) where they ask you "How did you hear about us?".

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the program as much as I do.  :-)

Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on g+
Follow us on linkedin
Follow our Youtube channel
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...