Friday, June 27, 2014

My Food Storage Review

    This is my review of the "My Food Storage" dehydrated foods (aka MRE's).   We were sent a family size meal of "Chili Mac".  The directions were easy to follow.

My food storage, MRE, dehydrated foods, MRE chili mac

My food storage, MRE, dehydrated foods, MRE chili mac

     As you can tell by the picture above, it looks like it should.  I was skeptical to how it may tastes but our whole family liked it.  My husband served with the USMC and said these were much more flavorful then the ones they served in the military. 
    With a shelf life of 25 years; the ease of preparation and the great taste....we recommend these.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...