Sunday, February 17, 2013

Homemade Waffles Recipe

   I don't know about you but Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day.  It is right up there with Lunch and Supper.  ;-)  Today, I am going to teach ya how to make waffles.   These are not the frozen kind out of a box.  These are the homestyle ones that make ya smile from just their aroma.
 



Homemade Waffles

2 c. flour
1 1/2 c. milk
1/4 stick of butter
2 eggs
4 T. sugar
2 T. vanilla
1 tsp. salt
                                                                               

      First, mix the dry ingredients together.  Heat up the waffle iron.

Homemade waffles, breakfast recipe, breakfast ideas, easy breakfast, great breakfast food, homestyle recipes, pioneer recipes

 In another bowl, beat the eggs and then stir in the rest of the wet ingredients.  Once they are stirred up, pour the wet into the dry.  Stir well.
 
Homemade waffles, breakfast recipe, breakfast ideas, easy breakfast, great breakfast food, homestyle recipes, pioneer recipes

 Once the waffle iron is heated up, pour the batter in and cook.  
 
 
 


    If you prefer pancakes try out my Buttermilk Pancake recipe or my Blueberry Pancake recipe
 
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this on Manic Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobbi, it was my pleasure to link up with you and so thankful you came and linked up during my party too!

      Delete
  2. I'm actually not a breakfast girl, but I'd eat these waffles any time of day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can eat breakfast food any time of day! :-) These look really good. I have been looking for a new waffle recipe. Thanks so much for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." I look forward to seeing what you share each week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I agree with you. Breakfast time is any time. :-) BTW, my link up will be back on Monday if you want to join in again.

      Delete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...