Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Product Review: Bunn Coffee Maker

Bunn coffee maker, review of product, product review, blog product review


      Let me begin by saying that I am doing this product review because we believe in the product.  I did not get any kind of compensation.  I am doing the review because I want to!  :-)
      I bought my husband a Bunn Coffee Maker (just like the one pictured) for Father's Day 5 years ago.  I paid just over $100 for it and it was by far the best gift I have ever given him.  Our Bunn coffee pot is in my kitchen right now and if it should ever go out (knock on wood), I guarantee you we would go right out and purchase another one.
     Bunn coffee makers are superb.   What makes them so different is that they have a hot water reservoir so you never have to wait long for a fresh, hot pot of coffee. From the time you pour in the water until you can enjoy a cup of delicious coffee is less than 3 minutes.
       This coffee maker is worth the hype.  It makes even the cheapest brand of coffee taste great.  I truly love this coffee maker and believe that you should consider purchasing it next time you are in the need of a new coffee maker!
 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Pinterest


Tea Drinkers Rave


6 comments:

  1. Bought one over 10 years ago. I've had 2 since I bought my first one. The first one went bad and I still had the receipt. I seem to remember it saying it was a lifetime guarantee. So I emailed them the problem. They sent a replacement. Would not have any other but a BUNN. Your are right about the speed. I turn it on and go the the bathroom. When I come out the coffee is done. Mary Raymundo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, that is exactly why we love ours too. I was unaware of the lifetime guarantee. That is good to know! Thanks for stopping by and hope you will do so again in the future.

      Delete
  2. Espresso coffee makers are fancy. They cost more than other coffee makers some cost thousands of dollars and make a variety of coffee types including cappuccino and lattes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coffee machine. It’s so nice and really accurate. Hope to have this at home. Well, anyways to sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for stopping by! If you have a product you'd like me to review, I'd be happy to!

      Delete
  4. Bought one over 10 years back. I've had 2 given that I purchased my very first one. The very first one went bad and I still had the invoice.

    ReplyDelete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...