Just as the name says, this is a scrumptious but super rich tasting pie. Cut the pie into small slices and enjoy. So worth every bite!
- · 1 graham cracker or chocolate cookie style pie crust
- · 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate (or 2 squares)
- · 8 oz. whipped topping (homemade or Cool-Whip)
- · 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- · ¼ c. creamy peanut butter
- · ½ - 1 c. semi-sweet mini chocolate chips, optional
In a large microwavable bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave until melted, being sure to stir every 30 seconds. Once the chocolate is completely melted, stir in the peanut butter. Stir well. Now stir in the sweetened condensed milk and then fold in the whipped topping. Spoon this mixture into the pie crust. Sprinkle the chocolate chips if you so desire. Or right before serving, drizzle on a bit of homemade hot fudge or chocolate syrup.
Freeze for at least 6 hours. Keep frozen. And just 15 minutes before you are ready to serve it, place it on the counter top to let it soften just slightly. Serve and enjoy.