Tuesday, March 6, 2018

How to Make a Double Chocolate Chip Frappe

     This drink is the perfect pairing between rich, dark coffee and indulgent chocolate.  Take a sip and enjoy a party in your mouth!  It will definitely help you with your chocolate cravings.  It is so good and addictive!
 

 


Double Chocolate Chip Frappe

1 1/2 c. strong coffee, chilled
1 c. milk
1/2 c. milk chocolate chips
3-4 ice cubes
chocolate chips for topping
1/2 tsp. vanilla

     Place the coffee into a blender or personal blender cup.  Add in the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.

Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino, coffee, beverage recipes for the holidays, from scratch, DIY copycat Starbucks recipes, Crème Frappuccino Blended Crème

     Add in the vanilla, milk and a squirt of chocolate syrup and the ice cubes.   Blend well.  Top with the whipped topping, sprinkle on a few chocolate chips and drizzle on some chocolate syrup and then enjoy.





Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Pinned! :) This sounds so yummy!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for pinning it! I'll try to stop by your group real soon and thanks so much for allowing me to join your blog hop this week.

      Delete
  2. I just wrote this down and I will try later today or tomorrow with my daughter. I love chocolate chip frappes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. I hope you both like it as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...