Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top Blog Posts of 2017

   2017 was a good year.  My most popular post of 2017 was actually a post that was a few years old.  The #1 post of the year was Chicken & Rice Soup Mix in a Jar.  It was viewed 5000 times in the month of December alone with total views of almost 50,000 views.

Most popular blog posts, year in review 2017, pumpkin supreme pie, pumpkin sheet cake, cake like brownies, fruit cobbler, chocolate cobbler,
Chicken & Rice Soup Mix in a Jar


     If we are counting only blog posts I did in 2017, the #1 blog post was my Chocolate Cobbler recipe.   It is so decadent and delicious and pairs perfectly with a scoop of vanilla ice cream

Most popular blog posts, year in review 2017, pumpkin supreme pie, pumpkin sheet cake, cake like brownies, fruit cobbler, chocolate cobbler,
Chocolate Cobbler


   The 2nd most viewed blog post of 2017 was my Fruit Cobbler.   This is an easy fruit cobbler recipe that I have used for years.  This time I used Blueberry Pie filling but I have also made this with fresh peaches, home canned apple pie filling and fresh blackberries...it turns out great every time!



Most popular blog posts, year in review 2017, pumpkin supreme pie, pumpkin sheet cake, cake like brownies, fruit cobbler, chocolate cobbler,
Fruit Cobbler


  The 3rd most viewed blog post of 2017 was for my Cake-like Brownies.    My family loves brownies.  Usually we eat my brownies that are moist and chewy but occasionally, we crave these cake like brownies.  Both are delicious but it just depends on our mood which we want.


Most popular blog posts, year in review 2017, pumpkin supreme pie, pumpkin sheet cake, cake like brownies, fruit cobbler, chocolate cobbler,
Cake-like Brownies


      My 4th most popular blog post of 2017 was for my Pumpkin Sheet Cake.  This Pumpkin Sheet Cake is super moist and is packed with yummy pumpkin goodness that is topped with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting that is simply divine!  This cake is right up my husband's alley.  If you could smell this cake right now, y'all would be begging for a slice!  Oh, by the way, did I mention that it takes less than one hour, start-to-finish, to make?!  It's true!

Most popular blog posts, year in review 2017, pumpkin supreme pie, pumpkin sheet cake, cake like brownies, fruit cobbler, chocolate cobbler,
Pumpkin Sheet Cake


     And finally our 5th most popular post of 2017 was my Pumpkin Supreme Pie.   Our family loves this pie.  I try to make it when we are having special company over for dinner or on Thanksgiving but my family would love to have this at least once a week.  It is a perfect pumpkin pie but elevated to a whole new level. It looks lovely and tastes delicious!

Most popular blog posts, year in review 2017, pumpkin supreme pie, pumpkin sheet cake, cake like brownies, fruit cobbler, chocolate cobbler,
Pumpkin Supreme Pie

If you make this recipe, snap a pic and hashtag it #countrifiedhicks — We love to see your creations on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter!



Follow us on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on g+

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...