Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

   Merry Christmas!  In fact, We wish you a Merry Christmas.  We wish you a Merry Christmas.  We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  You may not hear it but I am singing to you.  You should be glad you can't hear me.  I can sing in tune but I do not have a very pleasant singing voice but I sang enthusiastically.  In fact, just like Buddy the Elf from the movie "Elf":  "The best way to spread holiday cheer is singing loud for all to hear".

Merry Christmas, thank you to my subscribers, Christmas greetings
Our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree


    I pray each of you have a nice Christmas and to thank you all for allowing me to be a part of your lives.  I do appreciate each and every one of you.  

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry. We did. I pray 2019 is great for you and yours.

      Delete
  2. Your christmas tree made me chuckle.😄

    ReplyDelete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...