Friday, August 16, 2013

3 Ingredient Blueberry Cobbler

    I like easy.  Easy is wonderful.  If you have a full life like I do, you do not always have time to do everything from scratch but you still want to bake for your family.  Here is one of those recipes that will make your family feel special and tastes delicious.

3 ingredient recipe, blueberry cobbler, cobbler recipe, Easy recipe, fast and easy dessert, newlywed recipe, simple living, simple recipe


3 Ingredient Blueberry Cobbler

1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
12 oz. lemon-lime soda pop
1 box white or yellow cake mix

3 ingredient recipe, simple recipe, simple living, cobbler recipe, blueberry cobbler, easy recipe, newlywed recipe, fast and easy dessert
The cake mix and can of blueberries.


         Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  Spray a 9 x 13 cake pan with cooking spray.  Open up the pie filling and pour into the  pan.  (You can use frozen blueberries instead.) Pour the dry cake mix on top of the blueberries. 
 
3 ingredient recipe, simple recipe, simple living, cobbler recipe, blueberry cobbler, easy recipe, newlywed recipe, fast and easy dessert
The dry cake mix on top of the blueberries.
 Now slowly pour the soda pop over the top of the dry cake mix.  That's it.  
 
3 ingredient recipe, simple recipe, simple living, cobbler recipe, blueberry cobbler, easy recipe, newlywed recipe, fast and easy dessert
Ready to go into the oven now.
Now, just put it into the oven and bake for 48 minutes.  Easy-peasy!
                  
Another super simple recipe is my Super Easy Apple Pie with just 2 ingredients.      
 
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram
             


4 comments:

  1. Still loving your choc chip biscuits. Just made them last week for a treat. Will try this too. I try to be a from scratch only cook but sometimes I'm just plain tired! Having a little help sometimes is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, so glad you are still reading my blog. Okay, embarrassing question. I went to cook my chocolate chip drop biscuits the other day and realize I did not list how much milk to use. I have MS and my mind will not recall it either. Could you let me know so I can update my page?

      Delete
  2. I am new to your blog and last night I made this easy recipe. It was delicious. Thanks a lot. Patricia from Tennessee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia, I am so glad you are here and glad you liked this recipe. Hope to see you back again soon.

      Delete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...