Saturday, October 15, 2022

Tomorrow is My Birthday!


    Tomorrow, October 16th, is my birthday.  I will be 54 years old.  I would love for you to share my blog with others by sending them a link to my blog and sharing my Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Youtube Channel links.  It would be such a wonderful gift to me that I would certainly appreciate.  

    A few of my posts that are extra special to me include: a post about my Multiple Sclerosis entitled "Letting Go";  a video entitled "Kids Say the Darndest Things", and a video of the recipe "Creamy Corn Salad".

 


Thank you and God bless!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...