Sunday, March 16, 2014

We have DUCKLINGS!

   We are so excited!  We have 10 ducklings.  The company Chickens for Backyards was gracious enough to send them to us and they are adorable.  I always thought baby chicks were cute but not nearly as adorable as baby ducks.  :-)
    The ducklings were born on March 10th and boxed up and mailed to us the same day.  On Wednesday (just 2 days later), I walk into my home office to check phone messages and I had 4 missed calls from my local post office.  :-)  John, the Postmaster, wanted to be sure I would be in pretty soon to get my noisy delivery.
   
Chickens for backyards, Ducklings, Rouen duck, Pekin duck, Silver Welsh Harlequin, mail order ducks

    It was a small box making a LOT of noise.  We opened it up in the car to see...
Chickens for backyards, Ducklings, Rouen duck, Pekin duck, Silver Welsh Harlequin, mail order ducks
   So much cuteness!   We received 7 Pekin ducklings, one Rouen (the black one), and 2 Silver Welsh Harelquins (the little one on the far right).  What we received is the 10 duck special Chickens for Backyards has going on. With the 10 duck special you get 10 straight run ducklings but are guaranteed at least 3 different breeds.
    Chickens for Backyards also sell chickens, turkeys, and guineas so check them out and stay tuned for updates on the ducklings!




Follow my Pinterest board

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on g+

Follow us on linkedin

Follow our Youtube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...