Sunday, March 30, 2014

Personalized Kids Books

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Justice League, KD Novelties, Personalized book

       I had the great honor of getting to review a personalized book for my youngest son.  I chose which book I wanted and filled out the information they asked for and waited for it to arrive. It came rather quickly in the mail and I was very impressed by the book itself.
     The book is hard back and very well made.  The pages are not thin.  It looks extremely professional and the personalization of adding my son and his details into the story are marvelous.  I highly recommend you checking out Personalized Kids Books by KD Novelties and ordering one for you little ones.  I will definitely purchase one or more in the future.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...