Monday, July 8, 2013

With Grandchildren comes much Joy!

    I recently got to go and visit my daughter and her family.  Two and a half years ago, her and her family (hubby and 1 year old son Phineas) moved 4 hours away.    Now they have a 10 month old son named Hayden and my daughter is due with her 3rd son, whom is due to be born the 30th of this month.  I have gone to visit my daughter 5-6 times and they have come down here twice in that time.  This past visit was actually only the 2nd time for me to see Hayden.  He is such a cutie and Phineas (3 1/2) has grown so much. 

grandchildren, grandparent, Phineas, Hayden, Alphabet song, toddler singing,
Hayden!  He has his lip sucked in or pouted out generally.  ;-)


   Hayden has THE most expressive face.  
grandchildren, grandparent, Phineas, Hayden, Alphabet song, toddler singing,
Hayden crying!  He just doesn't know Grandma well enough yet.


grandchildren, grandparent, Phineas, Hayden, Alphabet song, toddler singing,
Phineas, 3 1/2 yrs. old.
  Phineas still knows his Grandma and loves me too!  This brings such joy to my heart.  He and I talk on the phone at least 2 times a week and I enjoy it EVERY time! 

  The above video is Phineas singing his "A, B, C's" at the restaurant.  He is such a ham, just like his mother is/was.  :-) 

   The best thing is I get to go down for the birth of my 3rd grandson.  I will spend at least 3 days there and I get to watch Hayden & Phineas too.  I can't wait.
    Thanks for allowing me to share my photos!

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Pinterest


Check out OUR STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...