Saturday, February 29, 2020

My Most Popular February Posts

      Hello everyone. It's hard to believe that tomorrow is March 1st! Man, this month (and this year) have really flown by!


My most popular post in February
 
     My most popular post in February was my recipe for "Old Fashioned Creamed Tuna on Toast

Most popular in February, monthly update, February favorites, favorite blog post of the month



      Most people remembered it from years ago when their parents or grandparents made it for them.  Some people had never heard of it and many of the younger generation thought it was downright gross.  To each their own but it was a hugely popular and had a LOT of views.


     My 2nd most popular post in February was "How and why to dehydrate Aloe Vera"
 

Most popular in February, monthly update, February favorites, favorite blog post of the month
     
    Because Aloe Vera is so great to have on hand and can be used so many ways, I wanted to preserve it.  By drying it and turning it into a powder, I can use it in a variety of ways and store it for long time usage.


    As usual, the #1 post of all time on my blog is a post I did on frugal living

Most popular in February, monthly update, February favorites, favorite blog post of the month



    This post has been viewed well over 100,000 times and had a lot of comments.

     My most popular recipe of all time is my "Chicken & rice soup mix in a jar".

Most popular in February, monthly update, February favorites, favorite blog post of the month



   I like having many kinds of "mix-in-a-jar" meals around.  My goal is to have 365 of them made up, one for every day of the year.  They are great on days you just feel lazy or anything like that and are perfect for any kind of emergency.


Most popular video on my Youtube channel



     The most popular video on my Youtube channel is "Kids Say the Darndest Things" It's a hilarious story about something my sweet Ronny said.  It's been viewed over 5,000 times, so be sure to check it out.
     My 2nd most popular video on my Youtube channel is my recipe for "Creamy Corn Salad"
My favorite February post
     My favorite February post was my recipe for "Easy Homemade Tostados

Most popular in February, monthly update, February favorites, favorite blog post of the month




    It's a super delicious go-to meal for any day of the week!
     
    And on my Face book page the post that generated the most buzz was my post about "How to Make Salmon Patties
Most popular in February, monthly update, February favorites, favorite blog post of the month


     So many people remember this from their childhood too.
    Be sure to check out all of my recipes here!
    I hope each of you have a great weekend and a great new month!

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...