Sunday, January 27, 2019

Prayer Chain

   I have decided to start a Prayer Chain here on my page.  God calls us to pray for one another so I am providing a way for you to list your prayers and encourage everyone to come and pray for each request. 

prayer chain, praying for one another, prayer requests, God answers prayers, prayer wall

    As I said before, all you need to do is scroll to the bottom of this post and in the "comments" post your prayer request.  After you list your prayer request, please take time to say a prayer for other people who have posted also.  Comment to them and let them know you prayed for them.  
    
    Please come back each day or every few days or even once a week and pray for those in need.  Also, once your prayer is answered, come back and give us a praise report.  We would love to hear them.  
     
    I want to pray for you.  My family wants to pray for you too.  How can we pray for you today?


17 comments:

  1. Pray for my friend Debby who is going through a lot right now. A lot of heavy burdens are on her shoulders so pray for strength for her during this trial. A lot of her family are having health problems too so pray for them also. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray for my mom. Has been in a rehab with a complete hip replacement. We decided to come home with home health to finish. She broke it in October so it has been a long road. I have a full plate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please prayer for my long time friend, Mary Jane. She has been admitted to the hospital MICU. She got the flu that went into bacterial pneumonia, and is now on a ventilator. Prayers much appreciated, and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be praying for Mary Jane. I have been in and out of the hospital myself and just seen this. I am so sorry and hope by now your friend is much better. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  5. I need prayers to help me to deal with my daughter's death I still haven't fully broke down and yhistis not good for my health.i love and miss her.🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine your pain! I will be praying for you and we'll remember you in our family prayers too. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please pray as I start a new job Monday in a new career field after being layed off for 6 months. Pray my mind will not suffer from chemo brain and I will grasp all the concepts I need to succeed. I praise GOD for this opportunity .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray it all goes well for you and you are happy with the new career field. I also wish you all the luck in the world.

      Delete
  8. Pray for my sister, had to go to the er for complications due to her experimental treatment for lung cancer. She has a long road ahead

    ReplyDelete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...