Sunday, December 14, 2014

Smarty Party Navy & Gold Party


Smarty Party had a Party, party kit, party supplies

     Smarty Had a Party is the number one online party store for entertaining and after trying out one of their tablescape party setting, I can see why.  Let me stress this and make it very clear, this is FINE tablewear.  It is not cheap looking.  It looks like real china and the silverware looks real.  It is very sturdy plastic but looks great. 
    I used this at my households Thanksgiving dinner party and I had a LOT of compliments on our table setting.  Every one was impressed.   I will definitely order more party supplies in the future.

Smarty Party had a Party, party kit, party supplies

   Included in the kit that I got was:

1 Each 90x132 Navy Blue Satin Tablecloth
1 Each Navy Blue Satin Rosette Table Runner
1 Pack Gold Satin Dinner Napkins (5/pk)
1 Pack White/Gold Disposable Dinner and Salad Plates (20 Dinner / 20 Salad)
1 Pack 8oz Classicware Plastic Wine Goblets (6/pk)
1 Pack Radiance Silver-Look Disposable Cutlery Pack (48 forks, 24 knives & 24 spoons)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...