Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Month of Thankfulness

   I started off the month of November by listing each day what I am thankful for.  For example, on

November 1st, I put "Day 1:  Thankful for the Lord and my Salvation.
November 2nd, Day 2:  Thankful for my husband and my two boys.

Thankfulness, Thanksgiving, things to be thankful for, friends, Facebook,
Brandon, Ronald, and Ronny.  


November 3rd, Day 3:   Thankful for the wedding of my dear friend, Lauren and Jerad.   So happy for them.  
Thankfulness, Thanksgiving, things to be thankful for, friends, Facebook,
My friend, Mrs. Lauren Hubbard (the former Lauren Mullins).


November 4th, Day 4:  Thankful for the beautiful Oklahoma weather we are experiencing.  
November 5th, Day 5:  Thankful for Facebook friends.  
Thankfulness, Thanksgiving, things to be thankful for, friends, Facebook,
My FB friend, Dale.  

Thankfulness, Thanksgiving, things to be thankful for, friends, Facebook,
Center is my FB friend, Celia.  The other two are her siblings. 

November 6th, Day 6:  Thankful we live in a country where we have the right to vote.
November 7th, Day 7:  Thankful that my classes are over and I will get my Master's Degree.
November 8th, Day 8:  Thankful for my 2 grandsons.
Thankfulness, Thanksgiving, things to be thankful for, friends, Facebook,
Phineas. 

Thankfulness, Thanksgiving, things to be thankful for, friends, Facebook,
Hayden.


November 9, Day 9:  Thankful for pets.  I have had some really wonderful animals over the years and they all have brought great joy to me. 
Facebook, friends, Thankfulness, Thanksgiving, things to be thankful for, Christmas puppies, Pom pups
This is Whitney, my current "baby".  She had a litter of pups recently that will be ready for new homes just in time for Christmas!!!

November 10, Day 10:  Thankful for the USMC.  (Today is the United States Marine Corps birthday).
Facebook, friends, Thankfulness, Thanksgiving, things to be thankful for, 30 days to be thankful, Veteran's Day, USMC birthday, Marine Corp birthday
This is my hubby when he first joined the USMC in the mid-80's.  

November 11, Day 11:  Thankful to all Veterans:  past, present and future.  I appreciate each of you.  Happy Veteran's Day!
November 12, Day 12:  Thankful for my health.  Even though I have Multiple Sclerosis and other health issues, I am still alive and can enjoy life with my family.
November 13, Day 13:  Thankful for puppies.  My sweet Pomeranian, Whitney, had pups awhile back and today they are 4 weeks old.  Aren't they adorable?!
Facebook, friends, Thankfulness, Thanksgiving, things to be thankful for, 30 days to be thankful, Veteran's Day, USMC birthday, Marine Corp birthday
They are 1/2 Pomeranian and 1/2 Yorkie.


November 14, Day 14:  Thankful for freebies.  I love getting free samples and items in the mail.  
November 15, Day 15:  Thankful for Hostess and particularly to Twinkies.  Okay, this may seem silly but Hostess has been around for a long time and I love their products.  Say what you may about "Twinkies" but I love 'em and I ain't ashamed.  ;-)
November 16, Day 16:  Thankful for my home state of Oklahoma.  Today is Oklahoma's birthday, so to speak. On this date in 1907, Oklahoma became the 46th State.
November 17, Day 17:  Thankful for Twinkies and the Hostess company for many years of great snacks.  Sad to see the end of the company....
November 18, Day 18:  Thankful for "Friends".  I loved the series and watch the DVD's of the series at least twice a week.  
November 19, Day 19:  Thankful for my sight.  I love being able to see my Husband's handsome face and my boys' smiles. 
November 20, Day 20:  Thankful for my hearing.  I love hearing my family say "I love you".  That is one of the sweetest sounds in the world.
November 21, Day 21:  Thankful for my ability to walk.  MS makes it where I can't walk some days but am very thankful for the days that I can still walk.
November 22, Day 22:  Thankful for Thanksgiving and all the good food we get to eat!
November 23, Day 23:  Thankful for the moon and stars.  We live in the country and we love to go out after dark and look up at the sky.  We can see millions of stars and it is just so beautiful and peaceful. 
November 24, Day 24:  Thankful for my husband who turned 46 today.  I love you, babe!  Thank you so much for loving me too.
30 days to be thankful, a month of Thankfulness,

November 25, Day 25:  Thankful for Coffee & Iced tea.  Two beverages that would be really hard to live without!
November 26, Day 26:
November 27, Day 27:
November 28, Day 28:
November 29,  Day 29:
November 30, Day 30:  Thankful for my "followers".  You all really brighten my day with your comments.  I love ya all!



I will update each day and share with you all what I am thankful each day in November and I encourage you to count your blessings too!




Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Pinterest


Other blogs you may like:
No Ordinary Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...