Monday, August 6, 2018

Are you connected with Countrified Hicks on Social Media?



    Community is super important to me.  I live on a farm, out in the country.  The nearest town has less than 2,000 people in it. 


social media accounts, connecting online, boosting my audience, youtube subscribers
This is the little "lane" that is at the beginning of our property and leads up to our home. 

       I only have 1 friend in town. All my other friends are online and 99% of them, I have never met in real life but I love them all dearly.  Because I am isolated and enjoy the friendships that I have, I want everyone to know the various ways I communicate with "my people".  

     I have several social media accounts so I hope you will "pop" by each one and follow me on them and be sure to say "hi" while you are there. 

     You can find me on my Facebook page "Countrified Hicks 2".  That is the place you will find me on a daily basis and have the largest batch of community.  We are very social and the people on my FB page are all one big family. 

     I am also on Twitter and just celebrated my 7 year anniversary with Twitter.  I don't post as often as I should be love reading and sharing other peoples "tweets". 

    On Instagram is the place that I share the majority of our farm life pictures.  I also share pictures of our day-to-day lives.   Lots of family pictures, animals and garden updates.  

social media accounts, connecting online, boosting my audience, youtube subscribers


    I love Pinterest.  I have a LOT of boards and love the community style boards where a lot of people can all add pins.  If you have a community or shared board, please send me an invite so I can start pinning there too.  I pin pictures of all my recipes and anything I find visual and interesting.  

    I am super excited about my Youtube account.  My family and I create videos of all kinds.  I try to do video how-to's on recipes, DIY stuff, animal antics, etc.   Be sure to follow me on Youtube and subscribe to my channel so you never miss a single video.  

     I hope you will be sure to connect to me on my social media.  I look forward to connecting to each and every one of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...